The school encourages the wearing of school uniform to promote a sense of belonging to the school community and a team spirit. Children feel smart and are aware of the importance of an acceptable standard of dress. The wearing of uniform also enables children to be easily recognised when out of school.
A selection of clothing with the school branding is available online. The range includes polo shirts, sweatshirts, cardigans, baseball caps, winter hats, waterproof jackets, P.E. bags and P.E. t-shirts.
Our school colour is red and the uniform is shown below.
- Grey skirts/ grey or black trousers
- White blouse or white/red polo shirt
- Red cardigan or jumper or school sweatshirt
- Red check summer dress
- Black or brown shoes
Children should have PE kit in school every day
- Red T-shirt
- Blue shorts
- Trainers for outdoor games
- Tracksuit or trousers and jumpers for games in cold weather
- Draw string bag for PE kit
In the interests of safety please make sure that your child does not wear any jewellery to school. Long hair should be tied back for P.E.