Skip to content ↓
St Andrew's CE Primary School

St Andrew'sCE Primary School

House Teams

All of our pupils are placed in one of four houses each with its own Captain and Vice-Captain. The names of our houses  stem from village families who originally supported the establishment of the school in North Kilworth in 1847.  The names of our houses are;

  • Berridge (Blue)
  • Knight (Yellow)
  • Whiteman (Red)
  • Maddison (Green)